måndag 31 augusti 2009

Bug Busters

Hi,
Up until now our project has been spared from any major bugs. At least that I know of. So when I encountered a bug in the script system the night before yesterday I was a bit surprised. Somehow, after a random period of time, a Listener object was corrupted which caused the app to crash. I battled that f*kn bug for almost two days when I stumbled over the solution to the problem. Not the explanation though. I'm still a bit crossed but I'll live. However, I am going to have to find out what caused the crash and if it was an error from my part in the script or in the C++ code. The script bugs are a lot harder to track down but often more obvious. I'll have to create some script bug tracking system. Anyway, that's all for now. The action/event system still works great by the way. Haven't changed it yet.

As for the gaming experience, the opponent is now chasing the ball. In a primitive way, sure, but chasing it still, and returning it. It's quite fun to play actually=)

Inga kommentarer: